Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy Greg, daughter Lori and I headed out this morning for Cedar Key for lunch. Along the way we met up with Hunter58 (Steve) in Spring Hill, Fl and took a moment to transfer the journal from me to Steve.

Steve decided to ride along for a while and we headed north up the Gulf Coast stopping in Crystal River at the local Harley Dealer. They were having some type of gathering and their had to be at least 100 riders in the parking lot. So here we come, one Yellow Wing, one White Shadow Aero and one Midnight Blue Yamaha FJR. We were pretty inconspicuous, and just blended right in with the crowd. We hung out for a bit looking at lots of chorome and expensive motorcicles. As we were getting ready to saddle up and head north, a preacher came by and asked if I wanted the Wing Blessed, I figured he was there to bless the Harleys and stop parts from falling off but I also figured any little bit of help I can get, I am certainly going to take it. So, me and my daughter were riding 3 up the rest of the trip as the lord joined us at a HD dealership as we headed for Cedar Key. Steve rode along for another hour or so before turning to head back home. It was a beautiful day on the rode with great company and we had the privilege of having Woody's Journal along for the ride. We got to Cedar Key, had a nice lunch and hit a few gift shops and headed home the long way, getting back about 5pm and 300 miles later. It was a great day and Woody's Journal is headed north again and near as I can tell, I am now Rider Number 93.

:wink: :wink:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts