Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have gotten through scanning the pages as I got it from Buttman. I wanted to go ahead and get what I had so far up on a dedicated site so everyone can see what others have written.

http://www.woody.spirit-1100.com/

Just prior to handing the journal over to Linda, I will take pictures of the final pages and post those with the journal. I will also be adding a guestbook to the site when I get it completed.

Enjoy!

Joe

·
Registered
81 Posts
Wow! To read through some of this and the memories that come back. A very moving experience to have been involved with, along with so many friends. Some that I met for the first time, but will never forget.
Arspirit

·
Registered
162 Posts
WOW.............

I can't believe it was that long ago when I signed that. Where the heck does time go?

NOTE: It would be nice if Glen was there for the delivery of the journal to seeing how it originated from him.

great job all.

touching

csr

·
Registered
258 Posts
Ya did a great job on scanning Woody's book... Thanks....

I have one of his wood works hanging on our wall that will be a reminder of what a great Guy he was...

Let's Ride & Be Safe...
Mike R
2nd Officer
SCRC Ellis County # 326

·
Registered
569 Posts
just read a bunch of it, including my post, i wonder what happened to the penmanship skills i learned in 3rd grade heh. thanks very much for doing this, Joe!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Joe, that is just AMAZING!!!!! 8) 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts