Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
She's gone.... Probably close to half way to her new home by now.
NOW the next 11 days are gonna be hell! Even though I wasn't riding it anymore, at least is was there int he garage. I have a hole in my garage now!!!!

........sniffle.

·
Registered
5,811 Posts
Motorcycles are like women.
Each one is fun to ride, but there is always a better one waiting around the next corner. Motorcycles, like women, should be traded in periodically to keep the ride fresh and exciting.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
To continue the "motorcycles are like women" comments I'll leave you with this one. Be careful when letting go of either before a replacement is obtained. Sometimes that gap between rides ends up being longer than expected. :shock:

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess this next one will be like my wife then. Wasn't really looking for her, found her, and did whatever it took and traveled to the ends of the earth for her... Ah true love. :D

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I bought before I sold.... it's just 2200+ miles away. :D

Im a little closer you want me to go get it and ride it till you show up:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Helpful bunch aint we

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Canyon, all you need is 7 forum members here equally spaced about 300 miles apart that are willing to each ride the bike to the next guy, and then take a bus home. You wont even have to leave your house. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I was the first to try picking it up for him. He wouldn't go for it then either. ;-)

·
Registered
680 Posts
I guess this next one will be like my wife then. Wasn't really looking for her, found her, and did whatever it took and traveled to the ends of the earth for her... Ah true love. :D
Ha, wish I could think of a witty saying relating to motorcycle and women as the other's have put down but, in contrast to this but..I can't, I have tried the above with my ex wife - didn't pan out, despite the 3k mile drive!

Good advice though guys, funny but true stuff. Canyon, no doubt the wait will be well worth it man!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.