Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pt 1

The Shadow years.. Pic intense..

With Windburn , just before he went down on a soft shoulder and screwed up his ankle. No his hurting himself was not cool, but we always have happy memories of running into him and Spiritdancer

A castle in Mass

Hammond castle

always a waterfall

It was a great day for a toy run

No matter what costume they are wearing, most folks are ok

My first time riding in a sidecar..1935 Chief

Vid of me in hack..

CHIEF :: 100_1925.flv video by bluberryaspire - Photobucket

Yeah I've seen a bit of old iron here and there

Mpal ride

Note this is not cheese cake, this is a real woman rider.. get a life prudes

I have most always had the pleasure of meeting good people via various forums This is Mike and Dragon Lady

Having wonderful people on the web do something special just for yoou, and hopefully returning it that is what makes the myth of brother and sister hood reality, Dawn I don't think you have a clue how deeply you touched my heart

I love getting shots like these

Mt Washington..lousy camera

A stop on the Kanc a few years back

Riding with Glen

Castle in the clouds

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
part 2

Chilly

Graham

Arch

Angels abound

A winter putt

Apehanger days

Ride on

You tell him he should be riding a Harely you asswiped little rub!

just chatting

I love NH

Am I a biker yet?

Is he?

Remember guys?

a country farm road

Yeah bikers have more fun then people..

·
Registered
563 Posts
Awesome. Wife and I just really enjoyed the pics. I really like the pic of the ape hanger days with the white trash sticker and the rolling stones patch.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Love the pics Dave!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Great pics, Dave. Love the one of the painting on the plate. Don't know the story; someone surprised you with that? Very cool.

·
Registered
23,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Great pics, Dave. Love the one of the painting on the plate. Don't know the story; someone surprised you with that? Very cool.

Dawn, a very talented artist and member of this board ( and very special individual ) did after seeing a picture of my wife and I shooting down the highway

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Cool pics Dave... I've been up there at Castle in the Clouds. Real cool place. One of the first to have running water, antiquated electricity, servants quarters, etc. I think I remember an old Brunswick pool table... The ultra-rich at the time. The pic you showed has an overlook that has a view across miles, and very scenic... Wish I would have had the opportunity to do it on the bike, but had the whole family with me.

Thanks for sharing the pics, brings back lots of memories.

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
Great pic's Dave thanks for sharing

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.