Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday morning a friend called me and asked if I would go with hm on a ride. He wanted to run up to the lake to the HD shop for their open house. The sun was shining and it was a great day for a ride. We met and headed out around 11am. It was about 80 miles to the shop so we took all the crooked roads and stayed off the interstate. When we got there we liked to never found a place to park the bikes. There was probably around 500 bikes + when we got there.

We walked around looking at all the bikes outside then we went in to see the new bikes. This is a big shop so they had just about any bike you would want to buy. The least expensive bike I saw was an 883 and the most was a Screaming Eagle with just about every mod possible on it. The one that I liked the most was the Heritage Soft Tail. It has everything I need except the price tag! It was a little over $19,000.00, had a 6 speed transmission and the 96 cubic inch engine. It sure was nice!

We walked around a little more and I got on my 1100 Sabre with a smile knowing it was paid for and has all the accessories I need!

· Registered
305 Posts
Hey you and i look the same when we ride :shock: kinda scary... shorty half shell Chaps and Jacket.... plus the mask.... now if my bike was all red and flamey :D just kidding sounds like a good ride to me :D

· Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was New Year's Day this year and I think it was about 35 degrees. I was board so I decided to take a short ride up town. My wife was at our store so I stopped in and she took my picture. I don't winterize my bike so I need to ride it as much as I can during the winter.

· Registered
305 Posts
:lol: Winterizing... what is Winterizing.... :lol: the last time i rode was in Dec in Dallas and it wasnt so warm at any time of day... so i was bundled up just like you where.... i have a fleese suit that i wear under my pants and jacket... you cant really tell with the chaps but i have it one... it makes me look a bout 50lbs heavier... lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.