Honda Shadow Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I-AM-TIM, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I get this every so often when I reply to a thread. Most recently now!

Now everything I typed is gone! I cannot back-page to get back!

ARRRGGGGGG!

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
This happens to me fairly often when I am typing out a long post. As a two finger typist it takes some time for me to write anything more than a few paragraphs, and I think the forum software gets tired of waiting. Very frustrating to spend 30 minutes on a well thought out post only to watch it evaporate into the digital ether.

I remember someone asked about this a long time ago (months or years?) and it was suggested that you type out your longer posts in a word program and then "copy and paste" to the forum. Also, hitting the "preview post" button or refreshing the page seems to keep things functional for me.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all, I think the answer is a little of Spiritman and gat803. Today I was replying to the Athenian Navy thread which may have been deleted by now, I don't see it. The other ones seemed to originate in Texas, one from Maggie the cat (SP?) about the space program and another one that escapes me at the moment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts