Honda Shadow Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....you use snow to help clean off the dust on your bike before a ride :D :lol:

I had a great first ride of the season today. Not bad for being in Canada. I only had the bike down for 2 months.

I've noticed the past couple of years there are more cruisers that ride well into the end of the season and that more sport bikes are out at the first of the season.

It feels great to be riding again! :D

· Registered
64 Posts
Well it nice to see people ride even if there bikes gets a litle dirty.Being from the south i do understand. For I ride year round even when its raining. But most riders i know wont ride till it gets above 60F how sad. And will not ride if rain is in the forcast at all.They would last long where you are , would they..

· Registered
590 Posts
Lisa, glad you got a "RIDE" in. I hope it`s all up hill from here. :) meaning "GREAT" I had a short ride today, temps in the 70`s, of about 60 miles, a little windy but that`s where the warm air came from. Came home and found that a spot had burned out so I went to Advance Auto to buy a 55watt replacement, wow 5.00 for such a small blub. BTW, I placed your bell on lic. plate bolts, shows up real nice. :wink: Don`t know why I`m so long winded. BYE. :?

· Registered
14 Posts
...you shovel and sweep a path down your drive way, to get to the dry street :shock:

I've been out riding off and on since Feb 21st. Yesterday I got a call from my buddy at the glass & upholstry shop, he said that my engine guard chaps were ready but bring the bike to make sure of the fit. Well sure enough it started to snow on the way home!. I'm glad I got the chaps now and they work great.
Darrell

· Registered
296 Posts
SORRY. WHAT IS SNOW AGAIN????? :wink:

I have been riding every week for the last 5 months. What is wrong with you people. :D :D :D

· Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
aussieron said:
SORRY. WHAT IS SNOW AGAIN????? :wink:

I have been riding every week for the last 5 months. What is wrong with you people. :D :D :D

I only stopped riding for two months.

Canadian women must be tougher than Aussie men LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.